Application of Artificial Neural Nets to Business
The most obvious application of Bizgenics® Business Neural Network Theory is navigational applications that empowers direct and intuitive access among many idea nodes. Through artificial neural nets, navigation can also take the form of sequential development paths and/or non-linear navigation for epiphany uptake. It can also take the form a 3-dimensional reports and visualizations. Examples include:
- Visual Navigation: The Bizgenics neural network empowers intuitive recall and access of a myriad of complex business topics. The secret is using a 3-dimensional cube as a metaphor for hanging data onto a 5x5x5 innovation matrix (125 Key Process Areas).
- Intuitive Search: Many topics can be found by searching three creative dimensions. Keyword searches also perform exceptionally well under this paradigm as semantic titling is designed to include all themes.
- Deep Meta-Data: The “Business Gene” meta-data level holds deep information, such as iteration history, comments and ratings. For example, Mentor comments and star ratings (converts qualitative concepts into quantified metrics) are tracked on a per-field basis. This opens the door to new status, grading and feedback features.
- Visual Reports: 3 dimensional reports offer new ways of viewing concept quality, business development, strengths, weaknesses, employee performance and business health.
- Cognitive Research: Bizgenics Neural Network Theory visually illustrates business topic adjacencies. Further, journey-tracking users through the system reveal secrets to creativity, inspiration and free-associative thinking.
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence: Bizgenics Neural Network Theory provides a “jump-start” to supervised machine learning applications. More technically, Bizgenics provides a multi-dimensional data structure that offers built-in concept relationships and tagging that define meaning between content nodes.
Sample Use Cases
BizzyB.com is a cloud-based entrepreneurial project and learning platform designed for students in grades 8-12. This project is produced by 501(c)(3) nonprofit BizGym Foundation under a three-year grant from the Hoag Foundation. The Bizgenics® Matrix is employed as a key navigational feature while the Neural Network is used to power the apps taxonomy data structure. Alpha version is due out Summer, 2017.
BizGym.com is an entrepreneur’s growth app. The Bizgenics® Matrix is employed as a key navigational feature while the Neural Network is used to power the apps taxonomy data structure. A new version of this app will release during the first quarter of 2018.
Create Bizgenics Applications
We’re interested in your big ideas. Bizgenics® Neural Net is applicable to startup, innovation, incubation, project-based learning, operational tools, research and more.